Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, January 19, 2006 @ 4:39 AM
=) maybe its really just over. im guess im getting over it soon =)) most likely. ehhhs, i guess so.
:D hello people. i went for gym today. something freaky happened, not to me alone. but to me tracey dora pearline! EEKS! :D damn, we got into deep shit. ahahahs :D but things were solved after awhile. WHEW :) anyways, im home now. recently been reaching home so late! yikes. ahhh, so bored now. ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE. WHERE IS IT? :DD
i will see if i can take it. im just too comfortable with him. its hard for me to accept. & somethings have yet to be forgotten. sorry.
|